Marijuana Waste Management
Legal cannabis cultivation operations must document every stage of plant management, usually called “seed to sale tracking,” which is handled by several software companies at this point. This includes accounting for plants and plant material that is being discarded, which usually includes extra vegetative plants, failed clones, and harvest waste. Collectively, this is referred to as Marijuana Waste Management.
This tracking process also averts employee theft, which is an added bonus. If 100 clones were cut, and 80 were sold, you will have a digital paper trail showing that the other 20 failed and were discarded, and you might even want to have photo evidence of the failed clones saved in your database in order to further deter employee diversion.
In some states, plant waste can be composted, which is an environmentally friendly way to handle it internally, and the composted material can be integrated back into the grow cycle if you are using soil-like mixes that can be amended and reused, such as peat and coco (coir) fiber. (Note- this method would required lab testing in order to ensure the creation of healthy new soil.) Otherwise, the simple and usually accepted method to dispose of marijuana plant waste is to get an electric leaf mulcher/shredder from Home Depot, blend the plant waste 50/50 with cardboard, bag it up and take it to the dump. You can also blend it with other organic substances, but the cardboard method is pretty much universally accepted, simple, and clean.
* Marijuana Business Documentation - Business Plans, SOPs, Tracking Systems, R&D
* Marijuana Site Design - Floor plans, Room Subdivisions, Ease of Access and Use
* Marijuana Site Security - Internal and External Controls to Minimize Theft
* Marijuana HVAC - Air Quality, Monitoring, Clearance, Temperate and Humidity Control, Co2, Ozone, Fumigation, Fire Safety
Electricity & Gas - Power Usage & Energy Efficiency
* Marijuana Water Usage and Management - Input and Waste Management & Analysis
* Best Commercial Marijuana Grow Equipment - Ensuring the Purchase of Energy-Saving High Performance Equipment & Supplies
* Marijuana Staffing Plans - Workflow Simplification & Error Minimization
* Marijuana Health & Safety
* Marijuana Pest Management Plans - Quarantines, Visitor & Worker Restrictions, Protocols for Each Pest Type
* Marijuana Site Sanitation Plans
* Marijuana Nutrient Regimens - Standard Protocols, Lab Testing, Modification & Results Tracking
* Marijuana Cultivation Methods - Flowering, Cloning, Mother Plants, Veg Growth, Seed Production
* Harvesting and Processing Commercial Marijuana
* Marijuana Quality Control - Lab Testing Finished Materials and Standardizing Systems
* Marijuana Business ROI Analyses